Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally, A Communique!

My dahlings!

I can't tell you of the nightmare that I have lived these past few months. You know me as Countess Bedelia and have perhaps wondered where I have been. I'll tell you where I have been! In Blogger Hell!! That's where.

I have been trying to post to my Countess Bedelia blog and my Dashboard disappeared. I pleaded, I commanded, I demanded; all to no avail. I could never get back into my Dashboard. I'm telling you, it is a symptom of my life today. Always a big production up front and then no push from behind....ahem, where was I?

So here I am once again. We will try again at this blogger thing. If they don't cooperate, I will get my friend, Mrs. Astor, to send in the 7th Gay Calvary and The Imperial Guard. If that fails, I will call on Mrs. Astor, herself, to save the day.
Countess Bedelia 9/28/2005 01:15:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment