Monday, December 05, 2005

Time for a new outlook since......

I went to the Cliffhouse Spa in Ogunquit, Maine http://www.cliffhousemaine.com/ for the Thanksgiving holiday long weekend. Four days of massages, facials, etc. have rejuvenated my body and renewed my spirit. I recommend it to everyone.

First up was a Stress Relief Massage. This combines aromatherapy with a comprehensive muscle massage. After 80 minutes I guarantee you will be reduced to a blob of jelly. I like to sip herbal tea and retreat to a quiet zone after a treatment like this.

Next the customized facial. The perfect way to start the winter season. Lift all the dry skin and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

Ocean views from our room also contributed to the soothing ambiance. We saw stormy seas, calm seas, blinding sunshine glinting off the waves, and the constant background hum of the waves crashing against the cliffs. A wonderful memory.

Next, a few days in New York City. The theater, the opera, and the movie, Brokeback Mountain. And maybe a gay club to spice up the visit.
Countess Bedelia 12/05/2005 11:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment