Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time for a brief update on nothing!

I am an accountant. I do taxes. I do taxes for businesses. I do taxes for family and friends. Taxes take over my life during the month of February. That is all.

Now for the good part. Warnings have gone out. No taxes will be done after March 10th because......drum roll here.......I will be in sunny, warm Florida. Did I mention warm? It has been so cold here for the past several days that it has sunk into my bones and I don't think I will ever be warm again. But I will! In sunny, warm Florida in 10 days.

At Ft. Myers Beach there will be a full week of beach and baseball. My favorite grandson is playing baseball in the College Classic all week and I will be there cheering him on.....in between lounging on the beach, drinking tall cool drinks, and munching on coconut shrimp. Ahhhh, I am starting to feel warm now.

Then it is off to Miami for the Wedding of the Season. Mrs. Astor has pulled out all the stops and the cream of society has been invited to this auspicious occasion. Fashionistas will be touring the salons of haute couture, procuring the latests frocks and jewels. Beauty salons have stopped taking appointments, the demand is so great. Truly an event to be talked about for years to come.....and I will be there!!!!

And it will be sunny. And it will be warm.
Countess Bedelia 2/28/2006 10:36:00 PM

2 Comments:

Oh dear, are the safety deposit boxes really being emptied for this wedding? With less than 24 hours to touchdown, my mind is spinning, my head is in a daze. Oh wait, that was the opening to a disco song in the 70's....
Mrs. Astor, Tiffany's has been swamped with requests for jewels to match the gowns that are being ordered for this occasion. You had better order the 7th and the 12th to beef up the security!

Add a comment