Monday, March 27, 2006

The Countess goes to the Erotic Museum




No visit to South Beach is complete without an excursion to The Erotic Museum. Miss Naomi has gathered a most impressive collection of erotica which includes artifacts from days of olde to modern times, including the penis rocking chair from the movie "2001 Space Odyssey". There are many touches of whimsey throughout the extensive displays. Check out the gallery at www.weam.com

I'm not sure if The Golden Penis is a touch of whimsey or the artiste's accurate rendering of his plentiful manhood! In any case, it is almost an obligation to have your picture taken while seated on those giant golden balls!
Countess Bedelia 3/27/2006 09:51:00 AM

11 Comments:

Notr to men tion all those infamous Hugo's massages...

That's a Complete South Beach visit!++
Best. Photo. EVER.
lol


muah!
Muah, Paul. The Countess loves her Fabulous Fag from Toronto.

xxoo
I just stumbled in here from Paul's blog, surfing a little, and found a picture of a Countess on a giant wang. Very amusing!!

Just wanted to say that, although I've just begun reading, you're so fun!!! I hope when I'm a woman of a certain age, I'm having half as much fun :)
They are still talking about you, Countess, here on South Beach. If you had stayed any longer you and I would have had to battle in Celebrity Death Match.
-Sara, So Sweet! I adore young people because you all still do like to have fun and haven't gotten beaten down by life yet. It's all in the attitude!

-Mrs. Astor, If I stayed any longer in South Beach, I'd by dead from exhaustion! It was partay, partay, partay every night....I LOVED IT! XX00
Thank you Countess :) I do hope you're correct... I'll try to keep the attitude of fun going. I certainly don't want to be old, beaten down by life, sour and boring.
I LOVE MY WICKED T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what a detail like that means to me, Countess...
Thank you so much!!!

I'm so blessed to be sorrounded by angels and you are certainly one of them. thank you again.
we love you.
Ian, Glad you like them! But aren't you sharing one with Norma?

xxxooo
Ian has THEM. I have never found the wearing of T-shirts very "stately"
Norma, you might have kept that young stud if you had been more open to wearing what today's young people find fashionable!! Perhaps if you dye your hair blonde...oh wait, Mikevil will have a stroke!

Add a comment