Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Honors and Awards and becoming a Lesbian


It is amazing what one can find out about oneself by Googling "The Countess Bedelia". Apparently my blog has been added to the Best Gay Blog site.

My good friends Jesse and Jeremy have also been added. Which is totally not fair since they NEVER update their blogs. Of course they are both handsome, adorable and witty gay men so that might have something to do with it!

The other amusing thing about this honor is that I have been categorized as 'Lesbian' presumably because I am a woman. I checked out the categories and they do not have one for 'faghag' (Although I never could see myself as a 'hag' of any kind...Do hags wear jewels?).

My lesbian girlfriends will have a good laugh over this one as they have always said that I would come over to their side someday. Does it make it official if you can Google it?
Countess Bedelia 5/10/2006 09:53:00 AM

3 Comments:

that was my fault... once I filled a cuestionary with the blogs I read... then your blog was kept on their files... it seems they checked up on your fabulousness and decided to give you the BGB AWARD...

I´m not sure they think you are lesbian...

you are too glamorous...
OMG! They might think you are a DRAGQUEEN!
Hahaha....yes, I could so be a Drag Queen. Miss Tiffany will give me lessons.

I love that I am on their list. Maybe I will make some new friends.
I know! Those two NEVER update their blogs. What are the best of? Boring? They must have slept with the writers. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Add a comment