Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ian has redecorated my Palace...Do you like it?


In spite of some very serious problems of his own over the past few weeks, Ian was determined to design a beautiful blog site as a special present to me. He has been working so hard on it over the past several days. He even got me set up on msn so that we could chat about the ideas as they were taking shape.

Ian and I have had some conversations about 'Reinvention'; a life concept that both of us aspire to. When life gets you down or changes drastically for you, reinvent yourself.

The initial metamorphosis can be extremely painful; especially when you are going from a butterfly to a caterpillar. At first it seems as if you are going backwards, but if you look hard enough, you can find new joys, strengths, talents, and success. Ian is an inspiration to me and many others and if you read his blog, he will inspire you too. He is the First Knight on the list to your left.

So THANK YOU, dearest Ian, for creating this Palace of Beauty for the Countess to reside in. I love you, my friend.
Countess Bedelia 5/11/2006 06:10:00 PM

5 Comments:

I love you too, Countess
I just L.O.V.E. the new look!!!
It's very Countess, very. (And Ian is a genius.)
Ian - mon beau ami

Mason - Welcome to my palace. I love your fun blog.

Mrs. Astor - Ian knows me soooo well. His creation fits me perfectly.
What a wonderful idea. I think I have reinvented myself 3 times and am due for a new me. It is quite painful though, quite painful. Lovely blog, my dear!

Add a comment