Saturday, June 10, 2006

PROUD !!


Today I am proud to live in Massachusetts where gay marriage is legal and all the Democratic candidates for Governor support this freedom.

Proud to attend the Boston Pride Parade.

Proud to be a member of MassEquality.

Proud that my good friend, Cat, is co-chair of Albany Pride Parade which happens tomorrow.


Nothing has been purchased more dearly than the little bit of reason and sense of freedom which now constitutes our pride.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Countess Bedelia 6/10/2006 11:45:00 AM

4 Comments:

Happy Pride neighbor!
I´m rasing my cane up in the air and wave it to you. mylady.
Way to be, Countess. I have great admiration for the State of Massachusetts.
Rick - Happy Pride to you, my dear.

Ian - You make The Countess blush.

Hoss - Personal freedom is what this country is supposed to be about. I don't tell people what they should believe, why do they want to tell me how to think? Grrr..it's bad to get The Countess on her soapbox! *blows kisses to Hoss*

Add a comment