Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today we welcome our new knight, Sir Rick, Defender of the Bandidos. Rick has an entertaining blog, Bandit Talks. That is a bit of a misnomer because his dog, Bandit, only gets to talk some of the time. Rick tends to take over a bit, like yesterday when he left Bandit at home and took a yoga class. Rick is now taking recommendations for fashionable crash helmets.

Sunday morning cartoons on YouTube features "The Ambiguously Gay Duo". Gay superheros who drive the Penismobile and fight crime and dastardly villains. Tonight's episode: "Trouble Coming Twice".


In keeping with our bandidos theme today, who knew that Cisco and Pancho had a thing for each other?

And in 1931, The Bum Bandit, was released by Fleisher Studios, starring Betty Boop.

Countess Bedelia 6/04/2006 10:45:00 AM

7 Comments:

I took a yogurt class once. Peach, I think.
Countess - thanks so much for posting my Blog. Bandit would say thank you too but I've taken center stage once again.
Countess - I am happy to report that I am alive and well, and no worse for the wear! ;) I checked out Rick's blog and it is certainly choc full of goodness. You are great at scouring the web for the gays! Just how, oh however, do you do it? A Countess, you truly are! :)
Hoss, I think that yogurt is soft enough that you don't need a helmet!

Rick, I hope you like the onyx ring that I have annointed you with. You can thank Ian for that.

Jesse, I was just over at your blog and am so happy that you enjoyed yourself. Next time, get a hotel room!
I love Rick and Bandit, too.
Mrs. Astor, Rick and I are practically next door neighbors. I will bring him with me on my next trip to SoBe.
It seems to me that everyone takes thier little slice of life way to frigging seriously. When under enough magnification we all look pretty damn hypocritical and silly. Why don't we just love who we want to love and get over it already.

Mwah,

kb

Add a comment