Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Bedelia Bling Bling

In preparation for my trip to Mrs. Astor's Southern Court in SoBe, I have opened the castle vault and extracted the Bedelia Jewels.

The Peacock Sapphire Ring was smuggled out of Hyderabad by one of my ancestors as he escaped from the harem of the Maharajah. He was the court favorite and all the ladies were jealous of him.

The sapphire brooch comes in handy to cover up food stains on your gown. Just move the pin to the offending spot and no one is the wiser! I gave this tip to the Countess duBarry who promptly went to Tiffany's and bought the largest brooch they had!

There is some concern about all the court intrigue that plagues the Southern Court but I am bringing my knights, Sir Brian and Sir Bennett, who have sworn to protect my person and my jewels against any subversive plots. My jeweled scepter, encrusted with the most exquisite amethyst, will be with me in case there are new recruits to my service to be knighted.

Countess Bedelia 10/25/2006 06:51:00 AM

1 Comments:

Jeweled scepters (unjeweled ones are commonly referred to as maces)are also useful in conking revolting peasant on the noggin -- tends to take the revolt right out of them. Good that it is amethyst, tough stone.

I adore the idea of B&B in full length armor -- they can't run as fast, toting all that steel...

Add a comment