Monday, October 02, 2006

To Maine and back again...

Mr. Brian and Bennett kidnapped The Countess on Saturday night and took her back to Ogunquit to see the Khris Francis show at The Front Porch. You might recall our wild weekend there last August. B & B wanted to see if Khris remembered me since he had made me the star of his show that night. This time Khris introduced me to the crowd as "Bea Arthur". That got all the boys coming up and asking me if I really was Bea Arthur and could they have an autograph. Of course B & B got a big kick out of the whole thing but we did manage to meet half the people in the room. You can see how much fun we were having by this picture that was taken.....I think the photographer might have had a drop too much!

Then we were off to Maine Street to dance for a couple of hours. On our walk back to the car we met up with the town whore who was taking a rest from her busy night.

Can you guess who is The Countess and who is The Town Whore? OK, no smartass remarks!
Countess Bedelia 10/02/2006 01:32:00 AM

7 Comments:

OH my GOD! How much fun did we have? I didn't think a comedy show would end up being a night of dancing around town! You haven't party'd until you've spent an evening with a celebrity! I can't wait until the 27th! Have fun in NYC :)

MUAH!

B&B
Oh, Countess! I had no idea you were really Bea Arthur! LOL - this looks like you had the BEST night ever!!! I hope our night at Wicked is on par. I may have to tell everyone you are a celebrity from now on (I mean, you always were, but STILL!) ;) Can't wait till Friday!!!

-Saucy Minx :P
I wouldn't dream of a smartass remark when you set yourself up like that. At least you weren't dancing this time. :-)
Mr. Brian - You and Bennett are the best friends that a Countess could have. Thank you for taking me with you!

Jesse - WICKED awaits!!!
Mrs. Astor - B&B have more than enough material to blackmail me for the rest of my life!!
Looks like you had a good time. Sorry I missed it! But thanks for the invite.
Dear Countess,
We're all young yet - there's still plenty of blackmail material yet to be made! [evil grin]
;-)
B&T

Add a comment