Friday, November 10, 2006

The Countess duBarry comes to visit


Yesterday afternoon the Countess duBarry arrived in her coach and four for an overnight visit. The elegant duBarry brought the most delicious gift basket full of goodies that she had made herself....in her own kitchen! The Countess is always impressed by people who actually cook! In fact I gave duBarry the complete tour of my kitchen just in case she is ever inclined to cook when she visits me again.

Inside the gift basket was banana bread, sugar cookies, 3 Countess duBarry jams (Mango Peach, Strawberry, and Blueberry), and her famous seasoned olive oil for daintily dipping your bread in.

After settling into her guest suite and taking a nap, the cocktail hour commenced as we waited for Mr. Brian and Bennett to arrive. After a delicious dinner at a local restaurant, we were off to see Hairspray at The North Shore Music Theater.

Countess Bedelia 11/10/2006 04:24:00 PM

1 Comments:

got cha duBarry!!!!!!!

now I underestand why you are not answering my emails requesting inmfo for your site!!

hanging out with a Countess uh?...TOUCHE!


ANYWAY, I´m happy to know you are having so much fun!

Add a comment