Friday, November 17, 2006

The Countess waves from New York City


The Countess is back in the City. My dear friend Mrs. Astor is always accusing me of stealing her young men but, what can I say...I like young men. Especially men who cook! So as I was walking down 53rd Street, I couldn't resist giving this handsome man a little pat on the butt. Just to encourage his cooking abilities, of course.

Last night I saw Nathan Lane in "Butley" at the Booth Theater on W.45th St. "Butley" is an English play that originated in London. I didn't really care for the play itself but Nathan Lane was fantastic! He is an incredible actor and I'm thrilled that I got to see him in a production where he could be funny, sad, dramatic, and pathetic. If you are in NYC, check out "Butley" just to see Nathan Lane go through all his paces.
Countess Bedelia 11/17/2006 04:18:00 PM

5 Comments:

So glad you're having fun in NYC! I'm heading out the door for dinner/movie with Bennett. I can't wait until Thursday! :) Talk to you when you get back! MUAH!

B
"WE"--at The Great Southern Court--had a long discussion about the "Help" today. Yes, they can be of help in other ways; but, they really need to stay in the background. I know you have the natural inclination to "Misbehave", but you must cap the notion of finguring a post board. It is SIMPLY not allowed.
Good lord, what day is it...where am I at? VA..DC..MD..WV...MA on the 23rd? Where's my guy Friday?!? No, where's my drink??

All jokes aside, having a great time in the Northern (yes, I know they're Confederate territories) States and glad you are too. Can't wait until T-day!!

:-) B&T
But can he cook?
Fun, fun, fun in the NYC. Sounds like a blast.

Add a comment