Friday, November 10, 2006

Does the Countess ever stay home???

Let's see. I flew into Boston last Wednesday from Miami. On Saturday I was in New York City. After checking into the Waldorf Astoria, I went to three plays, met up with the script consultant for a new play, talked with a celebrity's agent, got invited to two opening nights, had dinner with friends, and a nightcap with a stah. The next day I attended a matinee, had drinks with two actors (excuse me....artistes) and caught the night train back to Boston.

Tonight the Countess duBarry and Brian and Bennett went to a local production of Hairspray with me. When I was corresponding with Mrs. Astor, she asked "Don't you people ever stay home?" I guess the answer is "No".

I will report on our Hairspray adventure tomorrow.
Countess Bedelia 11/10/2006 01:16:00 AM

2 Comments:

"I can hear the bells"
Yes, the bells were ringing! Young love and integration triumph in the end. A fun production!

Add a comment