Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Preparing for the Thanksgiving Feast

The Countess duBarry is here at the Castle Bedelia preparing the Thanksgiving Feast. She is cooking, stirring, simmering, and polishing the silver....all at the same time!!

In between, she has created floral masterpieces to grace the table.



The dinner tomorrow promises to be a collage of friends, food, and wonderful memories.

I wish all my blogger friends a happy holiday and a wonderful Thanksgiving feast.

Countess Bedelia 11/22/2006 02:23:00 PM

1 Comments:

Countess,

I love you. There is nothing more simple or true that I could say to you. I just want you to know that I am *VERY* thankful you came into my life this year and hope you will be in it for many more years to come. You are the best and truly a countess in my book! LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :)

-Jesse

Add a comment