Thursday, November 02, 2006

Save Dade Halloween Ball

The Save Dade Halloween Ball was held at the Miami Children's Museum on Saturday night. Our group was well represented.

I present Her Royal Highness, the Countess Bedelia.


Of course Alexis and Ian as Baby Jane and Blanche Hudson were the hit of the ball. Note the dinner being served to Blanche......a rat!!!

The Countess duBarry came as Pita the Senorita (although some people referred to her as a "puta"...I wonder what they meant!?! Maybe it was because of this guy she picked up.)

Mr. Brian and Bennett were The Priest and his Altar Boy. They were ready to perform a High Mass if requested!


Luis and B&T Mark were the Devil and the Angel. Were they really in disguise?

Serena Williams made an appearance with our friend Terry. Terry found his outfit in his own closet….a wild fashion sense for this boy….LOL!

No Halloween Ball would be complete without Dorothy and Toto who dropped in from Kansas.

Blue Man was covered in blue paint from head to toe…except for his d..k!

Finally the handsome columnist, Thomas Barker, arrived as a Policeman. This photo has been edited to protect the innocent.

Countess Bedelia 11/02/2006 08:01:00 PM

4 Comments:

"innocent" ... That's a laugh. We know who's hands on on what.
Great Scott!! Everyone looks great, especially the Countess!
You gorgeous beast! I'm sure you upstaged many a boy in a dress LOL...and you loved every minute of it! I'm jealous that I wasn't there with you guys. But I did get a couple of pics of balls in Turkey; one in Edirne and the other in Ankara. I'll edit them and send them. Just a lark but I was thinking of you my dear.
Mwah,
kb
Oh my God..what fantastic costumes. I love Alexis and Ian. How creative! And Brian and Bennett look dashing as does the Countess.

Add a comment