Monday, November 13, 2006

So we started out at brunch......

Every so often you get together with friends for a little brunch and next thing you know the day and night have flown away. All the while you were having so much fun, laughs, and good times that you wondered why you didn't do this more often.

The Countess duBarry had called and invited me to brunch in Boston. I said "Where and When?" So the date was fixed for Sunday Brunch at the Club Cafe in Boston around 1 pm. Mr. Brian picked me up and we were off.

We were quite excited because we would be meeting Jimmy, one of duBarry's oldest and dearest friends, a really special person in his life. Jimmy is quite an exceptional person in his own right, a director of Children's Services, and a most charming man. He certainly charmed us and we hope that we will be seeing more of him in the future.


What started as a delicious brunch at Club Cafe continued on as we browsed through Tiffany's, bought delicious chocolates and candies, had drinks at another club, and then went on to the Tea Dance at Chaps.


It was the first Tea Dance for the Countess and I danced my little heart out. We met a couple there on their first date so we were all....Ohhhhh! They were really sweet and we hope to meet them in 6 months and see if they are still dating..LOL!

The boys were getting a little tired after this all day marathon and The Countess had to reluctantly allow them to go home and rest...even though they didn't dance half as much as I did!!!
Countess Bedelia 11/13/2006 12:06:00 AM

4 Comments:

And the boys went home and had a three way on skype until 3am...
My spies informed me in the early hours that you had been once again dancing scandalously.
Ian - the skype party sounds like a lot of fun!!

Mrs. Astor - I tip my crown to your network of spies. You always get the latest court gossip before I even remember that I was the one who was dancing!!!
Countess, your endurance is frightening!!

Add a comment