Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Warm Welcome to the Northern Court to my new Knight, Chris!

I have been corresponding with Chris, That Scarlet Pimpernel, for awhile but we had not met in person so I was delighted to find that he was still in Miami when we all went down for Halloween. Chris has been based in Zurich for the past year and is moving on to England soon.

While we were in Miami, Chris not only hosted and cooked all the food for Ian's birthday party at The Bungalow Bar in Twist, but he invited us over for lunch. Just take a look at this spread of crab legs, salads, breads, and wines.



Thank you, Chris, for your hospitality and your friendship. Chris has a beautiful ruby ring to mark his spot in my line of Knights.

And, thank you Ian, for adding Chris to my site. You are a good slave...LOL!!
Countess Bedelia 11/14/2006 12:04:00 AM

2 Comments:

I will surely starve to death or die of thirst when he leaves.....
A galley slave is here but to serve...

Add a comment