Friday, December 08, 2006

Travel Therapy

Now that we have shopped til we dropped, it is time for the next phase of any good psychotherapy program....TRAVEL.

January will take us first to New York City....The Countess' favorite place on earth!!

Kristin Chenoweth is starring in a new play, The Apple Tree. Kristin was the original Glinda in WICKED. Not only is she starring once again on Broadway but she is having a solo performance at The Met. This is only the third concert at The Met by a musical theater performer. You know it has to be special. I knew I had to be there.







The beginning of February will find me again in South Beach. The Southern Court of Lady Astor is thriving and this Countess must be ever alert to any court intrigue that is taking place. A personal visit is a MUST! Of course the fact that the Countess duBarry is entertaining didn't even enter my mind....MUCH!

Other trips have been discussed and will probably happen over the next few months. Mr. Brian can be very persuasive when he has the travel bug!

You never know where or when you might meet up with The Countess!
Countess Bedelia 12/08/2006 11:59:00 PM

5 Comments:

Travelling? Think London! "Tea" (I do love euphemisms) at 3:00, an early dinner, and a show, followed by some more late "tea".

I am going to miss you and Peter this time. I will be in SoBe for a couple of weeks at Easter (late March - mid-April). I have new rocks and, maybe, a sapphire or two...(or three)
awwwwwwwwwwwwww... i was especting to read Buenos Aires on that list...

(insert sad face here)


but a picture with you and Kristin would solve it!(two of the women i admire the most together, thats a MUST-BE-FRAMED picture!)

oh... maybe we could also try repeating the same request I had for Tom Everett Scott with Randy! (remember countess?)
wink wink
I'm jealous of all your travelling fun. Mine has been too busy oriented. I got to get out more.
Boys, boys, don't fight! There are still 11 months left in 2007 after January. London and Buenos Aires have been put on the table for discussion. Don't worry, you will have plenty of notice so that the maids can ready the guest rooms!

Ian - I don't think I can ask Randy for that! *wink* but a signed Playbill is a possibility!
I hear the florists and siver polishers have already been notified that Courts of Bedelia and du Barry will arrive in their great splendor. Security will have to be tight and I will have all know trouble makers rounded up again and....come to our parties!

We also have a 50 foot sailboat at our disposal, the newest asddition to the family.

Oh, yes; and BOYS. We will have to have plenty for all these countesses. Start you wish list now.

Add a comment