Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!


The Countess was joined by the Countess duBarry, Jimmy, Mr. Brian, and Bennett at the New Year's Eve festivities in the Club Cafe in Boston. We were out for an evening of dining and dancing and general mayhem which always seems to be the way it is when we get together. The Countess duBarry provided us with her fancy, feathered glasses. We were the envy of the club.




It was a big surprise to me when the waitress brought over a fabulous birthday cake with sparklers lighting up the room. On top of the cake is a beautiful shoe, adorned with jewels by duBarry, to keep my cell phone in. Then Michelle, the piano player, led the whole room in singing Happy Birthday to me. Thank you, dear duBarry, for a most wonderful surprise!


Mr. Brian certainly enjoyed the cake!



We dined on so many courses that I lost count, but everything was delicious. By the time we finished our dinner, it was time to count down to midnight.

Dancing was the next item on the agenda.

The boys never lost sight of the Countess as I had my magic sceptor (Ian, don't be toooo jealous of my bejeweled wand!!) waving in the air for all to see. I sprinkled fairy dust on everyone for good luck in the new year.

We didn't get back to the Castle Bedelia until the wee hours of the morning; a little tired but happy and still laughing like children!

Countess Bedelia 1/02/2007 04:41:00 PM

4 Comments:

Awww; I'm so happy you all got together. Did Brian actually leave any of that cake for anyone else? He needs to come back to SoBe for The Palace Diet: Kettlone morning, noon, and night.
Mr. Brian isn't going to South Beach until he spends an hour a day on a treadmill for a month! But yes, it was a great night...I ate everyone's cake because I ate my din din! Thanks for a wonderful night/morning Countess and Peter!
oh dont worry countess, i´m too bussy dealing with ice and penguins to get tooo jealous...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Countess,

OH.MY.GOD...that is just TOO divine!! :) That is the most perfect cake! I hope you got to have some, before Brian devoured it, haha. Club Cafe with amazing people - what a way to spend a special birthday!! You looked stunning as always! Hope it was everything you wanted it to be.

I also hope you made a good birthday wish, b/c between the candles on that designer cake and your personal magic wand - I know it will come true!! :)

Add a comment