Monday, May 21, 2007

A FABULOUS DINNER PARTY!

Last weekend I was invited to dinner at Jimmy's home. Mr. Brian, Bennett, the Countess duBarry, and Debra were also included.


Jimmy is a wonderful cook and he treated us to a delicious antipasto and lasagna served with a very good Chianti. But he neglected to tell us about the decadent powers of the cheesecake that he made for dessert. The man is a Master Baker!! This cheesecake will be remembered and all other cheesecakes in the future will be held up to Jimmy's standard. Magnifico!!!

As you can see, Mr. Brian and Bennett are trying to save their cheesecake from Caesar.

We all had a great time and a lot of laughs. Jimmy's dog, Caesar, was glad that Mr. Brian showed up. As he was examining Caesar's penis, he discovered a tic. Thank you, Mr. Brian!!




Today I amused myself by watching the videos I took. There was Bennett shaking his ass!



And the Countess duBarry delivering a Vagina Monologue. I am rolling on the floor laughing!! These videos are available for sale to the highest bidder. Email your offer now!

Countess Bedelia 5/21/2007 08:11:00 PM

3 Comments:

Sweetness we've got to show you how to set up a YouTube account so you can submit these precious moments videos and then post them to your blog. We all need a little vagina....monologue.
Hugs,
kb
well aint that chap on the right a cutie ... i'd probably try to steal his cheesecake too :)
Knottyboy- If I put these up on YouTube, the boys wouldn't let me take videos any more!!! And I've got some good ones!

Mr. Lee - You're pretty damn cute yourself but I'm afraid the big guy in the red shirt wouldn't let you near that cutie on the right.

Add a comment