Friday, June 29, 2007

Congratulations to Ditmar!

Have you ever been to the only gay bar on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach? Welcome to 1200 Ocean Drive, home to The Palace, where Ditmar reigns as King.


Tonight is the first party at D-Bar, Ditmar's new venture in the back bar at The Palace. He will bring his trademark energy and excitement to make this a big success. The Countess wishes she was going to be there tonight but she will definitely be there in spirit.

I have so many wonderful memories of Fun with Ditmar...

Ditmar at the bar...


Ditmar with his family...



Ditmar at Brunch at The Ritz...


Ditmar at his beautiful home (with Officer Brian)...



Ditmar at my beautiful home with my daughter...

There is a picture hanging on the wall of Ditmar's house of him kneeling at my feet and kissing my ring. Everytime I come through the door of The Palace, Ditmar makes me feel like a true Countess.
CONGRATULATIONS, DITMAR!!!!!
D-BAR IS HERE!!!!!
Countess Bedelia 6/29/2007 02:58:00 PM

3 Comments:

Great pic of you and the Ditmar, Countess.
fun post...I miss South Beach, have not been back in years. I love your blog!!! stop by and say hi sometime
Ditmar's got quite the body!

Add a comment