Monday, June 25, 2007

See the next American Idol, Bennett Harrington, this Saturday Night !!



Where: The Mirabar in Providence, RI


When: Saturday, June 30th, 8 pm


Some of you are lucky enough to have seen Bennett perform recently at The DreamGirls Cabaret in Newport which I wrote about on April 15th.
Now you can see him in person at The Mirabar.
Check out his MySpace page and hear his new song. When his new record takes off, you can say you saw him in person!!
Good luck, darling. Countess duBarry, Jimmy, and I will be there to cheer you on!
Countess Bedelia 6/25/2007 03:02:00 PM

2 Comments:

Is that the same Mirabar I used to go to in the 1890's? Good for him and even better for a loyal bunch of friends. It doesn't get better than that.
I do believe it is the same bar, my dear Mrs. Astor. I only hope they have renovated the Ladies Powder Room since 1890.

We are very excited for Bennett!!

Add a comment