Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby Beamer has a BooBoo!


A couple of months ago I was feeling a little bit down about the Empty Nest Syndrome. And I said to myself: "Self, you need a baby to love and nurture." Just about that time, a little postcard arrived in the mail from the local BMW dealer and on the front, in living color, was my Baby.

She is beautiful, doesn't need a lot of maintenance, and once she is tucked into her bed in the garage, you never hear a peep out of her. It was a match made in BMW heaven.




Then, on a routine trip through the local bank drive up window, the person in front of me decides to back up......without looking at whoever might be behind them! And Bang! .... Baby Beamer got a BooBoo! A nice little dent in the bumper!



Poor Baby has now had her trip to the ER, a visit with the auto body doctor, and lots of TLC from Momma.

This might seem like a trivial post when Paris Hilton has had to endure jail, Lindsey is in rehab, and Nick Lachey is looking for his nude photos, but we all have our level of triviality to live up to. Baby Beamer is mine.




Countess Bedelia 7/09/2007 09:57:00 PM

4 Comments:

Blings and Dings! I'm sorry about your baby, Countess. I'll be sure to issue that bitch a traffic citation. :)
"Blings and Dings" I LOVE IT! What a perfect slogan.

I was counting on you, my First Knight, to hunt that bitch down and slay her with your mighty sword...but then I thought that Bennett might get mad..haha.

*kisses*
Oh no, I won't get mad. Let that bitch fry!!
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the boo boo but it's a sharp car!

Add a comment