Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun In the Country

You might remember my post in June about seeing "Love!Valour!Compassion!" and meeting the very handsome Ricky Fromeyer who played Ramon in that production. Ricky must have fans all over the country because my blog was hit with many, many Google searches looking for him. So here is a picture for all his fans.


My buddy, Stew Nantell, has a part in the current production at the Berkshire Theatre Festival, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He plays an inmate in the asylum with one line of dialog, "Fuck 'em all!" repeated several times. But mostly he stands against the back wall with his hands up in a crucifix position. This is very difficult to sustain for long periods and he said he is getting new arm muscles as a side benefit of performing the role.


To look at this picture you would think that Stew and I had coordinated our outfits.


There was a fun party after the Opening Night performance and I had a chance to talk with a lot of old and new friends. The next night we were doing karaoke at Michael's. If you scroll down the photos for 7-14-07, you will see your Countess on stage with several amazing women singing "I Will Survive". Michael's will never be the same!!!
Countess Bedelia 7/15/2007 11:00:00 PM

1 Comments:

My, my, my Ricky Fromeyer is very handsome. Lucky Countess!

Add a comment