Saturday, July 07, 2007

House of Bedelia Crown Jewels

The Mrs. Astor has threatened to call out the Council of Countesses to pass judgement on the newest bit of bling in the Castle Bedelia. This tiara was given to me by none other than my first knight, Officer Brian, on the occasion of King Ditmar's visit to the land of Bedelia.


Not only does it have the finest diamonds, rubies, and topaz but IT LIGHTS UP! Mrs. Astor was aghast! (I think she is just jealous!)





The threat of censure by the Council made me think about my other jewels and what would become of them someday. Will my heirs auction them off like Princess Maria Gabriella of Italy has recently been forced to do in order to pay the tax man? Just in case, I thought I would exhibit them here.


The Jeweled Slipper....





The Royal Scepter....





The Blue Sapphire Collection....





The Royal Crown of Bedelia....





And just to show that Royalty has not gone out of fashion just yet, here is the Countess Bedelia leading the Court at the Palace.





(Please note that not a drop of scotch was spilled during this parade!)
Countess Bedelia 7/07/2007 02:09:00 PM

2 Comments:

As long as Leona Helmsley, Paris Hilton and Ivana Trump aren't on the Council of Countesses I'm sure you'll be fine; otherwise, they may feel threatened :-)
--B&T
I think you have out-blinged the entire blogosphere.

Add a comment