Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summer in the Berkshires continues.....

Once again my fun-loving friends and I practically took over Michael's bar in Stockbridge, sang karaoke, danced, and had a great time!

I love that the gang from the Berkshire Theatre Festival show up after the play. In the front row of this picture is Austin Durant who played Chief Bromden in "Cuckoo's Nest", the handsome and adorable Ricky Fromeyer, and Dale, who is the BTF house manager. Dale really belted out a song that night....great voice!


Your Countess had not one, but two songs dedicated to her. One of them was sung by this cutie, Cosimo, who is the cook at the BTF rehearsal facility.


Cosimo came up to me and asked me if I recognized him. I had to say that I truly didn't remember him until I noticed his eyes. When I first met him a week ago, he was dressed like this.


Of course Cat immediately got all his info so that she can put him in one of the drag shows next year at Capital Pride. Cat is not one to let opportunity pass her by!!
The Countess will be back for opening night this Friday of "Mornings at Seven" and that means that bartenders in three towns are restocking their supplies of Glenlivet in anticipation!!
Countess Bedelia 7/31/2007 12:06:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment