Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Farewell Ball, Act One

For once I am at a loss for words......words that can convey my gratitude to the Baron of Troy for the party that he threw in my honor last night. A simple "Thank You" seems inadequate but it is the best I can do....


Thank you, Troy!!!


Another special thank you goes to my friends, Stew, Ricky, and Dale who brought me flowers and gave me a very special card. I am a fortunate woman to count them among my friends.


When I read the card, tears came to my eyes. I am truly overwhelmed by their love and friendship.


Dear Countess,


How grateful we are to your spirit, generosity, graciousness and humor! It has been a season to remember! Wishing all good things to you, your friends and family from our own BTF family which (even in a black wig and dark sunglasses!) you are a part.


Don't forget us. We'll surely never forget you!


Best!

Stew, Ricky, Dale, Erin
Countess Bedelia 8/30/2007 10:03:00 AM

1 Comments:

How nice and certainly deserving, but just how many of those tiaras did you leave with last February?

Add a comment