Friday, August 10, 2007

Gladys? Who's Gladys?

The Countess had a fun time at Rumpy's Tavern last night partying with the camp counselors from Camp MahKeeNac. Lots of beautiful young people from England and Australia. For some reason they all started calling me Gladys!


"Gladys, take a picture." "Gladys, dance with me." "Gladys, sit over here."


"Gladys, you are a legend!" I am a legend...in my own mind...and now these kids have confirmed it.


As usual, I just went in for one drink and say "Hi" to Troy, the bartender, and I ended up closing the place. Here is Troy behind the bar. Isn't he handsome?


Good Times!
Countess Bedelia 8/10/2007 07:17:00 PM

3 Comments:

And, just where-on-earth is Rumpy's Tavern? I'm fearful of just the name.
Aussie boy and Brit pop Heaven... I am so jealous!
And if they ever call you Gladys again, start calling them all 'Clive' or 'Nigel' until they get the hint :-)
Boys, boys..Ditmar has nothing to worry about. Rumpy's Tavern is a local hang out. I will post tomorrow about the King of Karaoke who performs there.

Alexis you might want to sign him up for the Palace.

There are the most delicious pockets of gay bois out here. You just need to find them.

Add a comment