Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hold onto your hats, it might be a bumpy ride....

It actually started a couple of days ago at Michael's of Stockbridge, the famous Karaoke bar that you have seen The Countess perform at (badly!!!). I went into the bar and the wonderful Susan had the Glenlivet on the bar for me before I sat down....now that is service!!! Susan steered me into a seat next to Tim. Tim turned out to be a fabulous singer (who dedicated two songs to The Countess) and also a wonderful conversationalist and first rate bar stool companion!! Tim is also a gigolo from Las Vegas who likes to live the high life!!



Tonight I was out and about at the theater and some other social obligations for most of the evening, but I knew that Rumpy's would be jumpin' and that was where the action would be. When I walked in, Troy gave the Royal Fanfare to greet The Countess and royal courtesies were observed all around. I was a little confused because Troy seemed to have joined the Navy with his uniform but he assured me that his naval service only extended to his belt line.....LOL!


I met a most delightful couple, Brian and Jesus, who are actually from my part of the world. I gave them The Countess Card and told them to expand their horizons and go the Palace Bar on South Beach. Ditmar and Alexis...be on the lookout for these two boys and give them the Royal Treatment!




A couple of weeks ago the Principessa and I attended a performance of Blue/Orange at the Shakespeare & Co. I had seen a production of "Rough Crossing" there earlier in the week. So, of course, tonight at Rumpy's I meet one of the stars, Jason Asprey. He is a wonderful actor and if you ever have a chance to see him in a production, do yourself a favor and go and enjoy. A truly talented person and a pleasure to make his acquaintance. Some of you might recall that I met Leroy McClain at a party at the Berkshire Theatre Festival and promoted him to "the Next Broadway Star"in my blog of June 23. Leroy was in Blue/Orange with Jason. It is a fantastic production and is still going on; so get tickets and adore these actors as I do.



After dancing with the young folks and yakking it up with everyone else, The Countess was a bit thirsty. Troy served up a BIG GLASS OF WATER...LOL!!!





As you have probably already figured out, people approach The Countess and introduce themselves. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Tonight I met Ben, a bartender at Firefly, and Carrie, who works at Chez Nous. These two beautiful young people made my night by introducing themselves to me and telling me a little bit about their lives.



The ball just keeps on rolling!!

Countess Bedelia 8/26/2007 02:32:00 AM

1 Comments:

Oh, dear...it is time to have you walled up in the castle for a short time.

Add a comment