Friday, August 24, 2007

New Readers Welcome!!!

Tonight at Rumpy's I met some new friends.
First up is Amelia. Now when the Countess Bedelia meets Amelia, the stars are aligned and the heavens have ordained that we should meet. Amelia is a beautiful lesbian who should be meeting another beautiful lesbian but instead met up with me. I hope I see her again. She is a wonderful person.



Then I met Phillipe from France who is visiting his friend Brian. I told Phillipe that I might be a guest at a castle in the Loire Valley outside of Tours next May and he assured me that it would be peak season and we would all have a wonderful time. Bon Jour, Phillipe.



Then the DJ put on Flash Dance, the old Jennifer Beale hit, and the girls got me up to dance. You can't dance Flash Dance unless you have a bare shoulder. In spite of the fact that the old lady has seen better days, the kids all danced with her.



The famous artist, Michael Allen Lowe, showed up and showed some skin. He is a sweetie even if he doesn't want you to think he is.



My pal, Troy, the Bartender Extraordinaire, keeps the action flowing at the bar like any good bartender does.


The Countess always has a good time with everyone she meets.
Countess Bedelia 8/24/2007 01:20:00 AM

2 Comments:

I may just have to visit this Rumpy's Tavern after all.
Mrs. Astor, don't forget to wear your tiara!

Add a comment