Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rumpy's Tavern is the place to be.....

If you are in the fabulous Berkshires of western Massachusetts, Rumpy's Tavern is the place to be on Thursday night. The Countess' picture is on display in a place of honor and this past Thursday, The Countess Herself made an appearance.

Troy, the bartender who makes it all happen, and The Countess behind the Rumpy's bar...


What a great night! So many good friends showed up to say hello. Stew and Erin from the Berkshire Theatre...



The very handsome Ricky Fromeyer, one of my favorites....




Steve, BTF Stage Manager, the very beautiful Vickie (Vickalick on Myspace), A gorgeous tall redhead whose name I did not catch, and the delightful Ryan Chittaphong also came to the party.


You have to love a place that encourages The Countess to wear a crown...




Or Sophia to wear angel wings....




Sophia says that you can't have a bad day when you are wearing wings and I believe her.

Steve, from Shakespeare and Co. put on Sophia's wings. Beau, the wonder dog, also showed up for a special guest star appearance.



Davo and Bryce, two sistahs who are both so fab, entertained me at the bar. I hope I see these two again soon.....


One of my favorite people, the incredibly beautiful Amelia, was there with her brother and friends....



Everyone should be hanging at Rumpy's with Troy, bartender extraordinaire. Plus you never know when The Countess will make an appearance!
Countess Bedelia 9/30/2007 01:07:00 AM

2 Comments:

Fun, fun, fun. Just remember if you try to take the fun out of my cannon I will have you drawn and quartered. Mr. Astor already likes you, which causes me sleepness night...
Hah, Mrs. Astor, if you are having sleepless nights, don't blame me. It means Mr. Astor must be doing something right!!

Add a comment