Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Miami Memories....

Chris, that Scarlet Pimpernel, hosted a dinner party for a few of us at Smith & Wollensky, one of the best restaurants on Miami Beach. We all enjoyed delicious steaks, good conversation, and a lot of laughs, as usual. Thank you so much, Chris. Your kindness is much appreciated.


Countess duBarry, Scotty, Chris, and the Mrs. Astor at the table.

The dinner portions at Smith & Wollensky are so large that I was looking forward to the leftovers that I thought I brought home. But when I opened my doggy bag, I found the steak bones that were for Mrs. Astor's dog, Kiki. Apparently Kiki enjoyed my steak dinner very much! I'm still waiting for the Thank You Note.

Another day we met up with B&T Mark, Chris, and Scotty at D-Bar for an afternoon cocktail.





Mark chauffeured me to and from Miami airport and brought us some groceries the first day in town. He also took us into Miami to Magnum on our last night in town. We had so much fun there and the food was fantastic! Thank you, Mark, for being such a good friend.



The Countess and Mark at Magnum


Back at The Palace, the drag show was in full force. Geraldine put on a great show and then they got a couple of cute guys out on the floor for body shots.


The guys seemed to enjoy this very much; as did all the spectators.

I think there was some dancing going on. Here is The Countess and Ricky shaking their booty!!

Tonight there is a birthday party for Scotty at D-Bar. I wish I could be there but I'm sure that I will get a full report!!! Happy Birthday, Scotty.

Countess Bedelia 11/07/2007 10:11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment