Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Berkshire memories....continued

I wanted to make sure that my new friend, Chuck from Hancock, got his picture in my blog. After all, I promised!! Chuck told me that he doesn't get out much but he seemed to be having lots of fun at Rumpy's Tavern with The Countess.



Ayla was there....



And so was Travis....



Travis is an Artist in Residence at the Berkshire Theatre Festival and plays several parts in their production of "A Christmas Carol" including The Ghost of Christmas Future.

A very lively group called "Off the Cuff" was playing on Friday night. I promised I'd put their logo up on the blog.



And here are the players.....



I enjoyed your music very much, guys!!



There was a group sitting in the corner and when I went over to take their picture, they told me that the beautiful woman sitting with them was a Swedish rock star and they were there incognito.....they didn't want a rush of paparazzi....(as if the paparazzi even know where the Berkshires are...hehe)



But Swedish Rock Star insisted on having her picture taken with The Countess anyway. Isn't she a beauty?



As I mentioned, the Countess duBarry snuck up behind me while I sat at the bar and totally surprised me. It was the best Christmas present I could receive!




And then there is Troy, bartender extraordinaire, at his command post, the bar at Rumpy's Tavern....



"Your new favorite bar!"
Countess Bedelia 12/26/2007 10:03:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment