Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....






Today another storm has hit New England and "the weather outside is frightful" as the song goes, but last night it was just delightful in Boston as I attended another Christmas party at the Intercontinental Hotel.


A stretch limo picked us up.....


Of course I always get the most handsome waiter. This is Wagner.


And Jay, the bartender at RumBa, was pretty cute too!


We were in the private "Olive Room" at the Miel Restaurant. There was an olive oil room with glass doors that were locked. It was filled with jars and cans of olive oil....all locked up. Would anyone want to steal any? Oh well, the food was delicious. I had lobster ravioli....Yum!

This is the tallest Santa I have ever met. But he promised to bring all the presents on my wish list, IF I was a very good girl this year. You, my faithful readers, know just how good I've been :)



I had a chance to chat with the very beautiful, Emmy winning newscaster, Kim Carrigan. She is as pretty as she is smart. It was a delight to spend some time with her.

I got home well before the storm started. I think we are getting another foot of the white stuff. F**king White Christmas! Bah, Humbug!
Countess Bedelia 12/20/2007 08:18:00 PM

1 Comments:

Looks like a good time. Merry Christmas!

Add a comment