Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I just returned from a wonderful weekend out at the Summer Palace in the Berkshires. There was so much partying and fun going on that I will need a couple of days to recover! First of all it was a scene right out of a Norman Rockwell painting.....


Main Street, Stockbridge, lit up for Christmas. The second story window with the Christmas tree is the site of Norman Rockwell's first studio in Stockbridge.


The Christmas tree at the Red Lion Inn.


And outside the Red Lion, my best pal The Countess duBarry, who came into town to surprise me on Saturday night as I sat at the bar in Rumpy's Tavern.


But let's start at the beginning. Friday night at Michael's is always a big draw for the locals. Karaoke is the big draw and everyone enjoys themselves. I wanted to say "Merry, Merry" to Susan and Melissa who tend bar on Friday's and bring them a little Christmas cheer. Tim, the electrician, stopped in to say hello.
And I had a great time hanging out with Sharon and Meg. They are two of my MySpace friends.


Then off to Rumpy's Tavern to see Troy. Several of my pals from the Berkshire Theatre Festival came in for a drink after doing the evening performance of "A Christmas Carol". This is Gray who plays several parts in the show and also co-directed along with Eric Hill. He has the muttonchop sideburns and mustache for his role.

And the handsome Ricky Fromeyer who plays Young Scrooge.


On Saturday night I was a volunteer usher at the theatre and got to see the production. It is only being performed for a few more days (until December 30th), so get a ticket and go see it if you can. It is a fantastic production. But that is another story.....until then...


MERRY CHRISTMAS, ONE AND ALL!
Countess Bedelia 12/25/2007 05:10:00 AM

2 Comments:

Merry Christmas, Countess, and give Peter a big smooch for me! Have a happy birthday and fun time in NYC.
Fun times, fun times; may they last forever.

Add a comment