Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Communique from The Berkshires....

The missive from Troy arrived from The Berkshires by carrier pigeon in the middle of the night (as my dear friend The Mrs. Astor would write it)......




"Oh Countess, you Devil!! When can we count on seeing the countess?"

Darling Troy has given a gig to my favorite living artist, Michael Allen Lowe. Thursday nights at Rumpy's Tavern...




How exciting!! I wish I could be there. But for all you wonderful people who are, go and dance, dance, dance!



You just know that Michael will put on a great show. After all, he is the most faboo dancer, so handsome, talented, AND he usually takes off his shirt!!



Now we have a new catch phrase..... "Sukkahs"


Countess Bedelia 1/09/2008 06:20:00 PM

1 Comments:

Michael Allen Love's work is wondrous! I love the Bolshevik artwork adapted by Rumpy's, too. Perhaps I've been too judgemental. When does you picture go on the poster?

Add a comment