Friday, February 15, 2008

"The Last Lecture" by Dr. Randy Pausch - from Oprah


Thanks to Rick at Bandit Talks for pointing me to this inspiring video. Everyone should watch this, take a lesson, and go out and have some fun while you live your life. Enjoy every day that you have.





I love this little bit of wisdom: "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."


I used to walk fast, talk fast, think fast....hurry, hurry, hurry....get ahead, get this, get that....and I forgot to just take time to smell the roses, laugh a lot, and appreciate each day.


So watch this video and then go out and do something fun today that will make you laugh and laugh and feel good!


Countess Bedelia 2/15/2008 12:55:00 PM

2 Comments:

I needed that...thank you Countess.
Oh mr. b....I love you!

Add a comment