Friday, March 21, 2008

The Countess takes to her bed....


When I returned from Miami I was struck down by the bubonic plague and have been recovering ever since.


I thought I could count on my great friend, the Countess duBarry for sustenance and support.


However, in answer to my desperate cry for help... "I am dying, the children are circling like vultures, I've buried the jewels near the red maple in the Castle courtyard", I received the following communique delivered by dogsled in the dead of night:


Doll, How long do you have......what is the time table...... I want the jewelry.....E-mail the Will... du Barry


Alas, woe is me!
Countess Bedelia 3/21/2008 07:15:00 PM

1 Comments:

But it's never too late to set up a treasure hunt. You do that right, and people will have a high old time at the bier.

Add a comment