Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project Runway hangover....


Now I have to admit that I had never watched Project Runway....don't hate me!


But one night the Countess duBarry was visiting and she said that she HAD to watch Project Runway as it was getting down to the finish and she HAD to see who would be the winner. Personally, I don't care for reality shows and I wasn't aware that this show was such a big hit. It's kind of like cooking shows....I don't cook, so I have no interest. I am not sewing my own clothes, so I didn't think that Project Runway would be of any interest to me. But that was before I was introduced to Christian Siriano.....WHO IS TOTALLY FIERCE!




Now Christian has his own website, ChristianVSiriano.com...... and his MySpace page where he has almost 20,000 friends .... and his boyfriend, Brad Walsh, is his #1 friend who has his own Myspace page ..... and even Brad's mom has a Blog in which she posted about Brad and Christian! There is the AfterElton interview that you can read; and really, Christian Siriano is just ALL OVER THE PLANET!



Apparently this talented young man can design a gown, sew it up, and have it on your back before you have time to say Hello! And you can be sure that it will be FIERCE! So, good luck Christian. We will all be looking forward to seeing your collection at the next show in Bryant Park during the New York City Fashion Week festivites.
Countess Bedelia 3/22/2008 09:20:00 PM

1 Comments:

Again the Countess du Barry has to show you the way. Project Runway is a great show. Had I not turned you on to it you would have not been in the loop.

Add a comment