Monday, April 07, 2008

Berkshire Buzz....


The Countess found a new bar in Lenox...Flavours on Rte 7. It was a rockin' time there the other night.


Now first order of business, as always, is to order the Glenlivet....."What, no Glenlivet?", I pouted. What is up with all these bars that don't have Glenlivet? I just don't understand! But you will be happy to know that I got a MySpace message the next day from Chin, the bartender, who told me that he ordered a supply just for me so that it will be there when I return.

One of the reasons I stopped in was because the Berkshire Theatre Festival is hosting their annual benefit for the Richie Dupont Fund and they wanted a particular band to be the entertainment.....Tony Lee Thomas Band. Check out his MySpace page to hear his music and see him on video. He is ROCKING!!!!



Tony Lee was playing up a storm with his band that night and I was dancing my little heart out. Joining me on the dance floor was Stew, Erin, Stephanie, and Tim...all from BTF. They were there to check out the band and the more Tony played, the more they wanted him to perform at the benefit. Here is Tony up on the stage. He can really play that guitar!


The Countess struck up a conversation with Tony and asked if he would be able to play at the benefit and he said he would!! Now you all have to come and support the Berkshire Theatre Festival and the Richie Dupont Award Benefit which raises funds for scholarships for creative and talented students to attend BTF PLAYS! summer acting camps that might otherwise not be able to. The Benefit will be on Saturday, May 3rd, at Firefly in Lenox. Click on the link to get the details.

Tony Lee, The Countess, and Chin sharing a laugh at Flavours.

Earlier in the evening I stopped in at Michael's in Stockbridge to say hello to the gals behind the bar, Susan and Melissa. A-Rod snapped this picture of me at the bar.



Just another quiet night in the quiet Berkshires!
Countess Bedelia 4/07/2008 10:25:00 PM

1 Comments:

Picturing you at a bar... It's unimaginable.

Add a comment