Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Court Intrigue never stops....

You know that when you get a bunch of Queens in a room together that there will be plenty of court intrigue afoot. And the RuPaul Drag Race is no exception. The Race is on and it's every Queen for herself!

When The Countess first signed up as a Voter the contest was just beginning and there weren't too many people registered as contestants or voters, but some of the Queens had more than a thousand votes. Given that you can only vote for each contestant once every 24 hours and you have to be registered to vote, there was no way that number of votes could have been generated in one day. And now one of the queens has blogged about how her friends bypassed the 24 hour ruling.

JadeDaniels reports:

Posted on 03:01 PM on Sat, May 17 2008


I don't know if you people realize this, but you or your friends can vote for you over and over again all day long. Which is how most of the people in the top probably got there. All you have to do is go to your internet options, erase your history/cookies, close your page, and WHAM! Time stamp erased and you can vote all over again. So how do we really know who is actually in the top? I know my friends figured it out and did it for me about 200 times on my first day. I told them to stop because it looked shady because I had 250 votes, but less than 200 views. I wanted to see how many votes I would actually get. I'm NOT accusing anyone in the top for doing the same, but it's pretty obvious when I watched most of them climb the charts and get 500 votes in 1 hour while no one else got any votes.

So there, I came clean, now everyone knows (=

Good Luck Trannies!
xoxo, Jade


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....The Countess loves the smell of Court Intrigue in the morning!
Good luck to Jade Daniels and her sister NPB. Honesty is the best policy.....unless you can cheat and get away with it!!!!

Jade Daniels is a real beauty queen!


















Stay tuned for more drama as it unfolds.
And if you haven't registered as a voter yet, what are you waiting for? Our SoBe Queen, Tiffany Fantasia needs your votes. Get to it!


Check out Tiffany's MySpace page to see more glamour shots and see her videos. Tiffany in action is a wondrous sight to behold!

Countess Bedelia 5/20/2008 09:37:00 AM

3 Comments:

I was Wonderign how they were doing that! I wish more people would be more honest about things like that. But leave it up to Drag Queens they can be ruthless!

Hugs, Kisses, and votes!

Saffire
Saffire, where there's a willy, there's a way, as they say! I'll be putting you up on my next blog. Good luck, sweetheart!
Thank you That is Very Sweet!
Loves to You. If you are Ever in Austin or I in Florida We will have to have High Tea (that's a long island in a big glass)

Add a comment