Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Drag Race Showcase: Saffire Trinity

The Countess is having so much fun with all these fabulous, fantastic Queens. One of them suggested that I should start up a new Reality Show to select members of "The Countess' Court". That is kind of a catchy TV show title, don't you agree?



Tonight I am showcasing the beautiful Saffire Trinity Stone. You can check out Saffire's MySpace page and see lots of pictures and videos. Her video in which she does Faye Dunaway doing Joan Crawford as Mommy Dearest is priceless!


No wire hangers !!!!!!!



One Hot Lady Here!!!


Here is some of her bio from her RuPaul Drag Race Profile Page:
"I am a 22 Year Old Floral Designer and Receptionist From Austin, TX. I have been Doing Drag for a Little over 4 Years, and I am A Second Generation Drag Queen. Yes, that means that my Real Dad was Also a Drag Queen Back in the Day.
Most of the Drag that I do is for Charity, I work with many organizations but the one that I work with the Most is the United Court of Austin which is a 501 c 3 Non-Profit Organization that Raises Money for GLBT causes by putting on drag shows and such....I am Crown Princess Royale of The United Court Austin.
As well as the producer of the first drag show in Williamson County history, and I was voted Austin's best Drag Queen by the Austin Chronicle and it's readers. I am a Member of T.G.R.A. (Texas Gay Rodeo Association) as Well as a Community Activist.
......I work in all of the Bars here in Austin. I am a Regular Cast Member at the La Cage Show at Oilcan Harry's Every Sunday night ...(voted one of the Top 50 bars in THE WORLD!) I do Illusions of Cher, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Pink, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, and many others. I am One of the Co-Host of the S-Club with my Sister and Best friend Simone Riviera.... at Boy Bar, Austin, Part of Rainbow Cattle Company's Friday Nights!"

Go, click on Saffire's Profile Page, and give her a Vote if you are a Registered Voter. Her name in the RuPaul Drag Race is SaffireTrinity.
If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? Click on this link and sign up to be a Voter.
Countess Bedelia 5/21/2008 08:23:00 PM

3 Comments:

Yeah!!! Thank you So Much Countess for your Support! You are Priceless!

Saffire
You are the kind of "Fairy Godmother" I want to be. Loving, supportive and no holds barred. You are amazing. Loving you!
Love and Cherry Garcia,
Pearl(from over at RuPauls Drag Race site)
Saffire - Good Luck in the contest. I hope this blog brings you some voters!

Pearl - Thank you very much. I'm enjoying your comments on the Drag Race site.

Add a comment