Sunday, May 18, 2008

Have you registered on the RuPaul Drag Race yet?

The Countess is having lots of fun voting and commenting on the drag queens who hope to win the RuPaul Drag Race.


Our very own Tiffany Fantasia from South Beach is a contestant so all you SoBe residents should be voting for her.





I found a new Queen that I like. Her name on the Drag Race is PorkChop but her real name is Victoria Parker. She is the current Miss Gay DC America and Miss North Carolina at Large. Look her up on YouTube for many performance videos.
Register to Vote and go give Victoria some Love and a VOTE!

Countess Bedelia 5/18/2008 07:04:00 PM

3 Comments:

I loved your Video!
You know how I love this stuff!!! It's a dream come true.
Saffire - Thanks. I'll keep voting for you!

Mrs. Astor - Did you register as a Voter? The site is loads of fun! I'm promoting Tiffany all over the place!

Add a comment