Friday, May 16, 2008

RuPaul Drag Race Contest on LOGO


Thanks to my dear friend, the undisputed ruler of the Southern Court, The Mrs. Astor, for the heads up on RuPaul's new reality show on LOGO.


I have already signed up as a Voter. My Voting name is TheCountess. If any of my drag queen friends sign up, please let me know and I will vote for you.


I still need to peruse the site more thoroughly but I have already become enamored of two of the contestants.



First up is Jolene Sugarbaker, the Queen of the Trailer Court. Jolene hosts a cooking show featuring ingredients that you will find in the back of your cabinet or refrigerator (the older, the better), handy tips on buying kitchen utensils and spices from the Dollar Store, and delicious recipes such as Saurkraut Custard Pie and Pickle Poppers.




I tried to embed her videos but Blogger did not like the html codes so here is the link to her video page on the RuPaul Drag Race Contest. Take my word for it, you will split a gut laughing AND learn some good ideas about cooking in the "double wide".


Next I found Shiqueeta. She makes her own clothes (Christian Siriano...watch out!) and struts her stuff. Check out her videos....here is the link. Shiqueeta knows how to work it, honey.



I have voted for both these Queens and I will be reviewing the other candidates and letting you know my recommendations.
I do hope we get to see Geraldine and Tiffany Fantasia from SoBe up as contestants.



The beautiful Geraldine




The Fabulous Tiffany Fantasia

Good luck to all the contestants. This is one reality show The Countess will watch.

ETA: Tiffany Fantasia has entered the race. Go here and see her page. Register and vote for her every day.
Countess Bedelia 5/16/2008 03:33:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hello Countess,

You are Very Fabulous, ilove you Blog! I have my own Fairy Godmother she is named ronni and she also has a blog here on blogspot her link is www.ronnisrants.blogspot.com she has been posting about me being on the Rupaul Site also. I hope that you go check out my Profile and Find me Worthy of your vote. Have you Ever hear od the International Court System? here is the Link to the main Page http://www.impcourt.org/

we play a Game of Monarchy, to raise money for GLBT and other organizations. here is my Chapter link www.unitedcourtofaustin.org if you look there on our line of succession page you will see that i am the crown princess royale. I think that you and I have alot in commen. hope to Hear from you Soon!

Saffire Trinity

Add a comment