Saturday, May 24, 2008

RuPaul Drag Race Showcase: PANDORA !!



The Countess is enjoying the beautiful weather here at the Summer Palace. Lots of things going on this weekend including a visit from Black and Tan Mark from Miami. So we are going to have to take a little break from the RuPaul Drag Race and concentrate on having some fun...which you know The Countess likes to do.

But first.....a Showcase on the fabulous Pandora! Here is a little excerpt from her blog on her Drag Race Profile Page:



"....I consider Rochester, NY my home base of Lipstick Operations but I have performed in a number of different cities including Toronto, Ft. Lauderdale, Pittsburgh and Buffalo just to name a few. There's nothing that beats the feeling of getting on stage and entertaining people……

I've also met some amazing people because of drag. Well, let's just start by saying all of my closest friends I have today I'm not sure if I would have met if I hadn't decided to be a Fake Lady dancing in pretty underthings. …….

I've even gotten to meet a few celebrities along the way! I had the most amazing opportunity to interview the fabulous RuPaul for a local magazine here in Rochester! We talked about everything from her latest CD to Rowdy Roddy Piper (of all things)! We had a great little chit-chat.

I've also gotten to interview Julie Brown (not the "Downtown" variety, the REAL one!), the legendary Mink Stole and hottie singer/songwriter Levi Kreis.

I also got to meet the amazing Cyndi Lauper who was so beyond nice and wonderful. She has been an idol of mine since I was a kid; thinking I was a rock star dancing around to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" (a song I eventually incorporated into my drag act dressed as Cyndi!).

Oh and I also got to go to a fundraiser dinner with John Waters (love him!) and I sat across from him and ended up quoting lines from his movie "Female Trouble" with him... priceless!"


Pandora as Britney Spears

You can check out some videos of her performances on her MySpace Page. She does Britney, Dolly Parton, and a WILD Janis Joplin!

Pandora has been campaigning like a pro to get enough votes to get on the RuPaul Drag Race when it finally airs on LOGO; so if you are a Registered Voter on the RuPaul Drag Race, please give Pandora a vote every day. And if you haven't registered to vote yet, what are you waiting for?

And don't forget to vote daily for these other Queens that you have read about on The Countess' Blog: Trinity Fantasia, Saffire Trinity, Jade Daniels, NPB, Jolene the Trailer Park Queen, Shiqueeta, and Pork Chop!
Countess Bedelia 5/24/2008 09:09:00 AM

2 Comments:

Thank you SO much for all your continued support Countess!

You rock!

XOXO
Pandora
You are welcome, Pandora. I am thrilled to read your blog. Keep working it girl. You WILL get the votes you need. *muah*

Add a comment