Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pageant Play cast finale party

The Countess is just getting in from the finale party for the Pageant Play cast. I am feeling bittersweet because I am going to miss these guys so much. Every once in awhile you connect with people and when I met Daiva, she touched one of those chords inside yourself that tell you this will be a special person in your life. Daiva was feeling very sad tonight and I could not do anything to make it better. A chapter is ending and a new one will begin.

I am just putting up two pictures because Jenn asked me to. I apologize, dear readers, if you don't know who I am talking about but this post is for me and Daiva, Jenn, and Matt and their friend Philip.

I love you guys and I will see you in NYC in the fall. Peace out.

Countess Bedelia 7/27/2008 02:18:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment