Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catching up.....



I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted! Now I have to play catch up again. The Countess Merry-Go-Round has been turning at warp speed for the past week!



Last Wednesday is a case in point. When I mention that the internet has changed my life for the better and expanded my horizons way beyond my local area, it still boggles my mind that I have friends in Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Japan, and more. One of my blogging friends from New Zealand had read so much about my beloved, beautiful Berkshires, about Rumpy's Tavern, and the Berkshire Theatre Festival, that she interrupted a trip to New York City to visit for a couple of days. We went over to BTF to attend a play reading during the day where she had the opportunity to meet many of my friends there. We did a little sightseeing and then she saw "Waiting for Godot" at the BTF Unicorn Theatre that night.




That night the usual suspects gathered at Rumpy's Tavern.....


Tory was vamping it up.....






Lisa was taking a break from her costume shop duties.....






Jim Baudin from the Chester Theater Company was chatting with Melissa on her last night before she goes back to school....




Tory and Ricky and some of the cast from Noel Coward in Two Keys at BTF....





Over the weekend a whole gang of girlfriends flew in for fun, theater, karaoke, and lots of laughs. Stay tuned!


Countess Bedelia 8/26/2008 11:38:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment