Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Principessa sends a telegram....



The telegram arrived today:




"Blog is not updated. stop.
Where are you? stop.
Royal family is worried! stop.


Love, The Principessa"




Not to worry, my darlings. The Countess is still here, still a fairy godmother, and still traipsing around like there is no tomorrow.




The other night I went over to The Lion's Den at The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge to meet up with that adorable couple, Tara Franklin and James Barry.





Tara's father, Michael, and her brother, Jordan, were performing that night and Tara sang a couple of songs with them. Such a talented family! I think they are booked there again on September 15th, so go over and treat yourself to some really good music.





The gardener has been very attentive to my bougainvillea this year. Isn't this a beautiful plant?




Last night I stopped in at Michael's of Stockbridge to say goodbye to my girls behind the bar, Susan and Melissa. The summer is over and I won't be around that much until next spring. I try not to be too sad about that because it has been a magical summer this year. It will be hard to leave it behind. Anyway, Andy always finds me and takes my picture for their website so here I am toasting my girls.




Then it was off to Rumpy's to see Ron, Pete, Steve, and Davo.....




Here is The Countess and Davo......




And so, dear family, this brings me to tonight where there will be theater and then to Rumpy's to see Prince Troy and the boys and listen to a great group, Off the Cuff. Tomorrow there are some things going on at Shakespeare & Co. and a play reading on Monday.....and then....summer is really and truly over :(
Countess Bedelia 8/30/2008 06:07:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment