Monday, September 29, 2008

New York City !!!




The Countess always gets excited before a trip to New York City. Just thinking about walking along the Avenues, taking in all the people, the marquees, the sights and smells and noise of the city, makes my heart beat faster.





On my last visit, I saw Passing Strange which got a lot of Tony awards but still closed a month later. This time I am seeing [title of show] which got lots of great reviews but is closing on October 12th. I like these different shows that entertain but make you think a little; too bad that they don't seem to be commercial successes.



Also on the agenda is meeting up with some of my friends who have recently moved to NYC. I can't wait to hear about their new jobs and their NYC adventures....and we will be seeing two of our favorite Berkshire Theatre actors....Tommy Schrider in Close Ties and Bhavesh Patel in The Tempest.


Only one more day to go!

Countess Bedelia 9/29/2008 11:50:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment