Sunday, October 26, 2008

One party after another.....



Friday night I drove into the Berkshires and when I took Exit 2 into Lee, I had a choice. Right towards home ..... or left towards Michael's in Stockbridge. I hadn't seen Susan, the Friday night bartender at Michael's, for awhile so I turned left and headed down Rte 102.




Susan and I caught up on our lives, she served me a couple of Glenlivet's, and I was off.


Fully intending to go to my place and settle in, I was passing the Unicorn Theatre and decided to pop into the box office and see who was on duty. Sir Stew, First Knight of the Berkshires, and I needed to arrange a top secret meeting about some high level affairs of state that had to be taken care of and I thought I might catch him at work.....And there he was. But he was a very bad influence and convinced me to conduct the meeting at Rumpy's Tavern. It all went downhill from there.....


Prince Troy was looking very dashing in his spooky tie.....



And Steve B was there looking to cause a little trouble!!




Next thing I knew, we were at the North House party......



Stew, Michael, Vickie, Sunshine, and Kerry were keeping things lively....



Beautiful Vickie was visiting from NYC for the weekend. The Countess always enjoys seeing her and hearing about her adventures.....



At one point Steve L tried to lock us out, I think......




That must have been when The Countess got out of control and started to lick Michael's chest!



OMG! The poor kid must be traumatized for life!!! The Countess duBarry would have never allowed this...."Not fitting behavior for a Countess", she would say. I can hear her now.
So that is how the weekend started. It was supposed to be a quiet night because there were TWO parties on the social calendar for Saturday night.... Adam and Scott's wedding shower and then Michael Allen Lowe's going away party. But The Countess has amazing powers of recovery and I will report on both of those fun parties tomorrow.

Countess Bedelia 10/26/2008 07:17:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment